Conquer Or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great job everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Great job everyone! Empty Great job everyone!

Post  Loridian Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:29 pm

When i logged out, we where still in third place, right behind the uber donators. So, how do we do this next round? I think we made a few mistakes early on this round. We made our move too early. Our top guys didn't have the war general, and tech points, land etc. to stay there without aid. Staying a little lower, and gaining land and war gen. ranks for a little longer before teching up heavy seems like a good idea. Also, in a way mash sorta did a good job this round. They may not have beat us, but they dominated the 100 to 200 rank. Every time some of us moved up a little bit, they mashed us down to the 200 to 250 range. If next round ends up the same way, we need to be prepared to use co-ordinated aid to boost countries past the trouble ranks, but it has to be co-ordinated, and it has to be only when the country is ready, just like when we boost up whoever is going to be at the top. Whoever figured out how much power upgrading units gives, good work! I know Amber managed to double his power in the last hour, i didn't do so well, but i did manage about a 40% increase. Well, good luck in the next round everyone, i can't wait to get started!

Loridian

Back to top Go down

Great job everyone! Empty Re: Great job everyone!

Post  Spem Land Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:45 pm

I'm not sure if the credit is mine alone for that, but I tried it, calclated how much power increase it gave then came on and let those who were on alliance chat at the time know. Ares Prime, lol Land, decreped amongst others (I could've sworn you were there too, hmmm) were online at the time. Thanks to that I netted almost a 400% increase, going from approx 250K to approx 1.1 mil power and Rank 17.

Spem Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Spem Land Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 pm

Must agree, tho. Great job guys and let's see if we can't do better next round and challenge the top guys for those spots in the top 10/20. Or if we can't do that at least make Ron rich by forcing them to super donate even more than they did this round! If we do that we'll be in with a shout of winning the whole damn thing! Although I'd be happy with second next round and being competitive with first into weeks 2 and 3.

Spem Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Loridian Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:00 am

yeah, i was there ,but i had already wasted most of my turns with other tactics, and i didn't switch to 100% tech, i was still at about 40% unit pro. cause i wasn't sure if i had enough. But ohh well, the rest of you did a good enough job to carry us through. And sorry i didn't give you credit, i really couldn't remember who had said what Smile

Loridian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum